Rentals in Long Beach>Question Details

a, Renter in Long Beach, CA

Apartment/Condo rental in or near Long Beach, CA

Asked by a, Long Beach, CA Sat Jul 20, 2013

I am moving to Long Beach for my job and want to rent for a year before buying. I have two pets. Are there any realty companies that could do a tour of various apartment complexes or condos in the area? I will only be able to fly out for one day to look at places and will need to find something then.

Answers

1
I will be happy to help. I need some information first, what kind of pets and how large. How much rent do you want to spend, # of beds and # of baths. I have done a lot of relocations and usually start with helping my clients find a rental and later a property to buy so I would be happy to help.

I have serviced the Long Beach are for 34+ years and my office is in Belmont Shore the beach community of Long Beach.

Just provide your contact information and the above information and I will be happy to send some rental listings to you when you are ready.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker, e-Pro(R), SRES(R)
DRE Lic#797560
L B Brokerage
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 20, 2013