Rentals in Toms River>Question Details

Christina, Renter in Ocean Gate, NJ

Anyone know of landlords whom acept special response in the Ocean Co. area?

Asked by Christina, Ocean Gate, NJ Mon Jun 25, 2012

Speical response voucher from Social Services..Pays a whole years rent and extended...Need ASAP One bedroom everything included $1161

Answers

4
I am a landlord in Brick...It took me three months just to get deposit...never got 1 rent check had to evict tenant...bogus overwhelmed program that is being abused by low income people....they ALL have under the table jobs. They don't respond to calls and I had to threaten legal action to get the deposit check they promised in writing
hi i am also looking for a home for rent that will except special response. they will pay for my security deposit and also 1335 a month. if you can help me out with any info you have gotten that would be wonderful. it is so hard to find landlords that will except this. it has to be one bedroom. need this ASAP also. i wish they had a website just for these types of rentals. but i cant find one.
-tresia
email tresiaaoliver@gmail.com

thank you!
Christina,

I have a one bedroom condo in Toms River that includes utilities that is available 1 July.

If you are interested please contact me at wdunphey@gmail.com

I have seen your response to Christina in regards to the 1 bedroom condo you have for rent in Toms River, I am also interested in this condo; and I also receive special response from Social Services. If it is still available I would like to schedule a day and time to come view it. Please contact me via email: jerseyangel1994@gmail.com. I will also send you an email and provide a contact telephone number.

Regards
Kara
Flag Wed Jun 18, 2014
Hi my name is Katelyn Smith I'm lookin please call anytime 9732620699
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014
Hi Christina, I don't know of anyone in Toms River Area, but I will tell you my Landlord down here in Manahawkin has now stopped accepting it. The problem is with Social Services not responding to phone calls and sending money when expected. My landlord was told his tenant was approved and it is now going on 3 weeks of still waiting for money that was suppose to come to him in a week. Because of this he is no longer receptive to do any more of them. I think because of this many landlords are not getting involved. I wish you well.
i can see that happening social services is a pain in the butt! thanks so much.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012