Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Patricia Bro…, Renter in San Antonio Road, Au...

Anyone have a rental under $900 per month?

Asked by Patricia Brooks, San Antonio Road, Austin, TX Sun Dec 30, 2012

Looking for a rental for under $900/mo OR would love to buy a home....not so great credit though.

Answers

5
Patricia I know rent to own can be good/bad, I do so need t own a house I just want to be in a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath house at a decent price I wish I had an agent that could help me in which way to go here and with this Fiscal not solved yet, I am looking in these 2 Zip codes 78244 or 78239 it is the Northeast side of town Thank You Thelma L Hopkins can you call me 210-875-3341
Owner Finance can be a tough call. On the average the owner is looking for anywhere from 10%-15% down payment with a 8-10% interest rate. One has to really have the cash up front in that situation and be planning on refinancing to a better rate in the near future.

Gregory Touchstone
I would really like to buy Owner Fiance, but what I am looking for is 3/2/2 under $ 900.00 month I have my own rental insurance in the San Antonio area I like the woodlake home division, rent or buy Thanks
Thelma L. Hopkins
I have been showing homes recently in that area. There are some great buys and very nice homes. Call me if you are interested in seeing if we can get you qualified. The initial process is much more simple than most think. I can have an answer back to you within hours. After that it depends upon your credit and abilbity to get the documentation to me quickly. Lets start shopping!
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
I found 17 3bdr/2bath/2car garage on the system at $900 or under.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
There are many homes for rent under $900. It is just dependent on whether you are looking for a townhome, a condo, a garden home or a standard single family dwelling. Usually the area determines the price.

Gregory Touchstone
Keller Williams
210-660-2834