Rentals in Cincinnati>Question Details

Rosa, Renter in Cincinnati, OH

Any reviews of Cincy Rents?

Asked by Rosa, Cincinnati, OH Mon Apr 8, 2013

We are wondering what kind of reputation Cincy Rents has for a renter. Are the responsive? Do the photos of their properties accurately reflect what properties look like? If they are not recommended, what are other good rental companies to work with?

Answers

2
They managed several single family homes several years ago for my clients and they did a good job at that time. I don't think they manage many single family homes now but at the time they worked hard and did a good job for my clients.
Read this.
Cincy rents is very unresponsive to any requests/comments/complaints. Pretty much anything you need. I Hope you don't have a 9-5 job because you'll spend your workday following up with them because they wont do it themselves. They will tell you they will be there Monday. It will be Friday. No calls, no updates, nothing. You call and they say "We are aware of it." Really? Because that doesn't mean anything. Then fix it. Don't take anything they say in regards with the lease or move in, and think they will keep there word.
We moved in and the house was a disaster. Paint was bad, dirty, etc. They had said all of this would be fixed. Never was.
Specifically-
Maintenance calls in sick every other day. Record high of available sick days.
Craig - outside of meeting you at the showing. Worthless.
Fatima - same.
Tiffany - not exactly sure what she does because she doesn't manage because those she manages don't do anything.
Hopefully this will guide you away, or at least give you a heads up not to expect any service from them.