Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Fernando San…, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

Any realtors interested?

Asked by Fernando Sanchez, Miami, FL Wed Jan 30, 2013

We are a young couple with a small dog relocating to Miami and are looking for a realtor who can show us properties. We're looking for something furnished, pet friendly, anywhere in between $750 and $1,300. To make it easier on you, we've done our research and have ranked the neighborhoods in the order that we'd most like to live in, and also have a list of neighborhoods we are not interested in.

Any realtors willing to help?

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

6
Hola Fernando,
Puedo ayudarte en localizar PROPIEDADES que te pueda gustar en las aares de Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Kendall, Brickell . Con mucho gusto te ofresco mis servicios.

ROBERTO VAZQUEZ
VR BUSINESS BROKER CORAL GABLES
305-905-5369
ROVAAL@COMCAST.NET
ROBERTO.VAZQUEZ@VRCORALGABLES.COM
Dear Fernando,

Please send my assistent an email with all the informatiom of areas in which you would like to live as well as other requirements and we can help you out

Regards
David
email: franquinet.l@ewm.com
Good morning Fernando. You indicate you have done some research and have ranked neighborhoods.
Let me know what you have found, I'll search for listings in those areas and get badk to you.
Incidentally - you mention Miami. My though for you would be the South Broward area where
we have a favofable commute to Miami. I'm speaking of Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Cooper City.
Let me have your reaction, and I will get back to you.

Kurt Zoeller
Broker/Associate
Beachfront Realty
cell: 954-682-1653
Please call me to set up an appointment to talk for a few minutes. Looking forward to working with you.
Of course you will find someone to assist you!
Hello Fernando. A furnished property, pet friendly for $1,300 it is going to be difficult to find, the rentals have increased and there is a lot of demand, any way give me a call and when you come to Miami we can meet at my office and see all the options.

Have a good night.

Celia Bravo
License Realtor/Mortgage Broker
Realty World REC
786-200-9375
csbravo@att.net
celiabravo.com