Rentals in Pleasanton>Question Details

nemesis1im, Home Owner in Pleasanton, CA

Any info about renting out a 3 2 house on Redbud ct. Also recd for R&R to the house before renting it out Thx

Asked by nemesis1im, Pleasanton, CA Wed Jul 17, 2013

Answers

2
Good afternoon, we are Liu Management Services at 5506 Sunol Boulevard Suite 200 Pleasanton, California 94566. We have been managing properties in the Bay Area since 2002. We scrutinize the tenants (identity check, credit check, personal interview) and handle all maintenance calls. The rentals that we manage have exceptionally high performing contracts and very happy tenants due to the fact that we answer our phones and address any issues, problems or concerns. Therefore, the tenants tend to rent for longer terms. We take the brain damage out of being an investment property owner. call me today for a free assessment. Darren Carlin, Office phone (925)461-0500 My
direct line is (925) 872-0695

I am a leasing agent for Park Place Property Management company here is Pleasanton, San Ramon and throughout the whole East Bay. We have over150 properties. Are you thinking of renting yourself or using a management company. We offer fantastic rates and do all the work for you We do all the back ground checks on all applicants. We go above and beyond in customer service for all our clients I have a list of clients that I can have move in very quickly.

Please email me and I would love to talk with you.

joann@joannwheeler.com

JoAnn