Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Casey, Renter in Seattle, WA

Any houses available end of this year/beginning of 2014? Is 5 months in advance too early?

Asked by Casey, Seattle, WA Thu Jul 25, 2013

Looking for a 2/3 bedroom for less than $1,200 a month. Dogs and cats allowed.
Please and thank you!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Help the community by answering this question:

Answers

5
It's a bit early- but if you want I'd like to set you up with an automatic search that sends you properties that match your criteria (I can do this for anyone for free)

Let me know

E

-----------------------------
e::Eric@EricEstate.com
p::512.712,5842
g::Google+
w::Austin Real Estate
t::@EricEstate
f::ericestate

A JB Goodwin Agent
-----------------------------
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 27, 2013
Typically most apartments are on a 30-60 day notice and most privately owned properties are on a 30 day or less notice for vacancy. There may be a random occasion where they know of a vacancy earlier.

--
justin mclemore / Realtor
direct 512.672.9938
fax 512.366.9481 ref Justin McLemore

justin@urban2realty.com

http://www.urban2realty.com

urban-squared-realty-facebook-splash-2.jpg
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
Some People would say, all sold out and leased out, no vacancies...Plural dogs and plural cats might be a big problem with landlords but if only 1 of each, your odds are better.
Odds are good, you will find something. Your question sounds mostly like a lease question.
Bruce Adams- Austin Realtor...man2call@stanberry.com, 512-554-2350
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
Hi Casey. You would do well to start looking for a lease in earnest about a month before you need a place. If you already lived in the area, you could probably wait until two or three weeks before. Chuck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
There are always homes on the market at any time of the year. On average 60% of transactions buying and leasing take place in the spring and summer so that leaves 40% for the fall and winter months. Yes it is a little early but you do probably want to align yourself with an agent to discuss your situation and set up searches now or as you get closer.

Hope this helps.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTOR® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Web Reference: http://www.AustinListed.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > Rentals in Austin > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer