Rentals in Kansas City>Question Details

bldm1018, Renter in Kansas City, KS

Any available two-three bedroom home in an old established neighborhood in Kansas City, KS the type that has the front porch and is fenced?

Asked by bldm1018, Kansas City, KS Mon Oct 3, 2011

Hi, - I have a 2 bedroom bungalow with basement, 4 car detached garage, newer roof, carpet, heating and cooling, a fenced-in back yard PLUS a wide front porch complete with a swing. This is in the Argentine area of Kansas City, Kansas and the price just dropped to $57,500. The address is 1618 S 29th Street

It's not rent-to-own, but with FHA financing, your $2,000 down payment could be a gift from a relative, and you could ask the sellers to pay your closing costs so that you would have very little out-of-pocket expense upfront. I believe your monthly payments would be in the area of $535.

To get pre-qualified for a home loan, please contact:

Lee McClelland with United Mortgage, LLC
888-220-1064 x 1021 |

Once you get pre-qualified, please give me a call and I'll be glad to help you find a great new home.

Kathy Sutton
Platinum Realty
PH 816 809 0829
Hi bidm,

The link below may help.

Best Wishes,