Rentals in Plainview>Question Details

Matt Gomez, Renter in Plainview, NY

Any available apts for a young couple in plainview?

Asked by Matt Gomez, Plainview, NY Mon Feb 17, 2014

Answers

5
Yes, there are definitely apartments in Plainview for rent. Email me your criterias and I will be happy to help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 31, 2014
Consider working with an agent of your own, or check http://www.mlsli.com Check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 18, 2014
There are available apartments in Plainview. Just make a list of your desired criteria and contact one of the many agents that service the area. My office happens to be in the heart of Plainview. Therefore, we would be more than happy to help you.
Find an agent that specializes in rentals in the area ou are interested in. You have to be very careful with rentals as there are a lot of scams out there.
Hello, im sure there are plenty of avail places. try forrent.com, rent.com, trulia in that area or the local ads in newspapaer. check by owner rentals also and verify any and all listings thoroughly and even try working with a local relator. Good Luck to you.

Jillian Diaz
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
Hello Matio

Start with these sites:

Rent.com
4walls.net
ForRent.com
ApartmentGuide.com
Apartments.com
ApartmentShowcase.com
ApartmentHomeLiving.com
Move.com
MyNewPlace.com
ApartmentSearch.com

Perry