Rentals in Westminster>Question Details

Michelle  Hi…, Renter in Westminster, CO

Any advice for where to rent for a student going to Front Range Community college in Westminster.?

Asked by Michelle Hill, Westminster, CO Tue Jul 12, 2011

Answers

6
There is a very nice apartment complex right off of Huron St and Thornton Pkwy. This isn't right there at the college, however, it's a great deal for the price of rent. The name is NorthCreek.
I have a property for sale that may be interested in renting. Full application, background check and references will be required. About a mile from Front Range. Walk, bike or bus!
Rent around Front Range CC is a little high these days. Cheaper options can be found in Thornton and south Westminster. There is also a pocket of condos and townhomes just North of 120th on Huron near the highway.
Rachel Dammann
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
Rental vacancies in the area are the lowest they've been in the past 30 years, I just rented out one of our Westminster homes and actually had people crying because they were half an hour later than the first ones to submit an application. My advice is to stay on top of your hunt everyday, and act quickly when you find one that works for you. Or, find someone who could buy a house for you to rent! :-)
Hi Michelle, are you looking to rent a condo, apt, or single family home and then I can point you in the right direction?
Check out apartmentfinders.com or housinghelpers.com
Brian