Rentals in Rotonda West>Question Details

Vistaro, Real Estate Pro in Bonita Springs, FL

Annual rental

Asked by Vistaro, Bonita Springs, FL Mon Jan 4, 2010

HI, Hope someone can help, I'm thinking about relocating to Rotonda. What is a fair annual rental price for a 2,300 sqft 4/3 Pool Home in Rotonda,I'd be willing to comit for at least one year. Thanks in advance.

Answers

3
Vistaro - If you are looking at an annual rental chances are the house will not come furnished. Also you did not mention which homeowners division/community in Rotonda you are considering. Rotonda has Rotonda West (Golf Course area most likely the area you are considering.) Rotonda Sands, Rotonda Heights, Rotonda Lakes, Rotonda Heights, Rotonda Meadows/Villas (whose area doesn't have 4/3 with a pool yet). Jennifer is correct that there are factors that drive rental prices. A 4/3 with a pool of this size you indicted would be condsidered the cream of the crop in terms of a rental so I'm sure the rental price will reflect that. Just finding one period (for sale or rent will be tough) Just looking in my MLS there is only one 4/3 with a pool for rent and they are asking $3,225 per month as a seasonal and its 2,151 sq. ft. There are 23 homes for sale that meet your criteria with the lowest priced house at $249,000. A little hint (and if time permits) is for you is to wait until the end of April beginning of May to look for a rental. Rotonda is a hot spot for people here on vacation so by waiting when they all go back home, this may give you more choices to choose from and should give you a little advantage with getting the rental a little cheaper. My experience would lead me to believe that house you seek will run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,500-$2,200 for an annual rental. Let me know if I can be of any other service. Have a great day

Jason Stevens, REALTOR®, GRI, ABR
Graduate Realtor Institute
Accredited Buyers Representative
Real Estate Broker Associate
REOTrans Platinum Certified
Kevin Flynn Realty, Inc.
Cell - 941-662-0379
Email: jasonstevens@embarqmail.com
Home Office - 941-698-0973
Home Fax - 941-698-0973
Website: http://www.jasonestevens.com
Hi Vistaro. Take a close objective look at your home....or even ask a friend to tour your home as if he/she was thinking about renting it. Take the constructive feedback, then look at the ads in local newspapers and online to get a good feel for comparable rental homes. Also, make sure to check with your local buidling inspection office to see what type of inspections are required.
Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams, Cherry Hill NJ
Hi Vistaro,
There are a few variables which may influence the price including, condition of home, view, furnished vs unfurnished, but generally you'll be looking at $800 - $1500. I would spend some time viewing different homes to find the right location for you--homes in Rotonda can vary drastically from street to street.
Warm regards,
Jennifer