Rentals in Redondo Beach>Question Details

Naila Iversen, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

American w Danish hubby returning to states looking for min 2 bed in South Redondo we have 4 yr old son under 2000 a month...

Asked by Naila Iversen, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

4
There is an apartment available near where live, it is a small complex near our North Redondo Library. It has laundry washer and dryer hookups on the garage (only for that apartment). It is on a second level $1,695/month. You would have to apply directly to the management company. Let me know if it this is something you consider and I will get you their phone number.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 19, 2013
I am also looking for something similar. One to 2 bedroom of the same spec's.
Flag Fri Feb 14, 2014
many thanks! North Redondo is still Redondo Beach I am assuming? I would be grateful for the telephone number.
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013
I agree with Lynne. At that price, you may want to consider North Redondo, South Torrance and West Torrance.
Is there any reason you could not look in N Redondo and Torrance adjacent to S. Redondo?
Thats where you will find added options. All the schools in both Redondo and Torrance are great and your son will have plenty of new friends as they all start school With that Hubby you are likely to have a great soccer player who can jump right in the community. Even likely be the coach! All the schools have banners with sign ups. Give me a call to get you in touch with them ahead of time.

Our areas are full of active sports, T ball, soccer, and on and on. Welcome Home!!

LYNNE POPE 310,863,7582

Search MLS http://www.southbaybesthomesearch.com/
share it with your friends looking around to buy or sell and get the real deal.

RE/MAX Estate Properties popelynne@gmail.com #01377782
1720 S. Elena
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

IRES International Real Estate Specialist and TCP
DISCOVER A NEW LEVEL OF LUXURY IN REAL ESTATE; DISCOVER RE/MAX
Serving Los Angeles County for all of your residential and investment real estate needs.
Naila,
I found only one listing in Redondo Beach that fits the criteria you specified - it is located on Opal St just south of Torrance Blvd. However, it does not include a refrigerator, which may cause an issue since you are like not bringing one back from out of the country!

Feel free to get in touch if you would like me to provide you with updated listings as they come on market, or if any of your criteria change!

Look forward to hearing from you.
Alan Kurpiewski, Realtor®
CA BRE 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
http://www.homes4schools.com
homes4schools@gmail.com
thank you! i would love for you to keep me updated. I will be back by September 1st, my husband a bit later..I will email you with some more details. Thank you!
Flag Thu Jul 18, 2013