Rentals in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Mladen Grgic, Renter in Pennsylvania

Affordable 1 month housing?

Asked by Mladen Grgic, Pennsylvania Thu Jan 17, 2013

Is there relatively affordable housing in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale for 1 month? Near public transportation? Looking for a studio.

Answers

5
Another idea is to check out airbnb.com, hope you find something!

Ali, Community Manager
Every answer below is a good one.There are also programs where you can rent a room in a single family home - many Europeans come over to study English and use this resource. They are usually affiliated with a school but it could be an avenue to check into.
I'm going for personal business not for a vacation so I don't need anything near the coast or fancy but thanks for the suggestions.

There are a few good sources for vacation rental sites on the www, like http://www.vrbo.com. Just google for "vacation rentals by owner" and you will find what you are looking for!

Good luck and enjoy your time in South Florida!

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
It depends what you mean by "affordable"? One month housing is difficult to come by, which is why it's usually pricey. Most Realtors don't list one-month rentals as there is no money in it. There is a place on Isle of Venice in Fort Lauderdale that many of my customers stay at called Villa Venezia, Their website is http://www.villa-venezia.com and their phone is +1 (954) 832-0981. Also, a little further north than Fort Lauderdale on the beach in Pompano is Residence Inn Marriott and their number is +1 (954) 590-1000. There is a Realtor that sells properties that turn houses in the northern Fort Lauderdale/Wilton Manors area named John Hech with Lanham and Associates whose email is john.hech@lanhamassociates.com. Just let them know that Tricia Luther with EWM Realtors provided you their info. I hope this helps.