Rentals in Miami>Question Details

trendsetter, Home Buyer in 30004

Advice on Relocating to Miami for a single professional

Asked by trendsetter, 30004 Fri Dec 21, 2012

I am relocating to Miami and I am a single professional. I will be working near Miami airport. I need some advice and tips from well wishers and Miami enthusiasts.

1. Commute time < 15 min.
2. Less to no crime areas. Pet friendly.
3. Condos with views and good interiors.
4. Near shopping and good healthy neighborhoods.

What kind of prices am I looking at and what areas should I consider?
Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

7
Fort Lauderdale is another area for your consideration. Living in Fort Lauderdale definitely has it's fine points. Is lush with many different cultures, incredible shopping centers, exotic beaches, in which you can enjoy walking, riding a bike or just having lunch or dinner at the world's finest restaurants or cafes. Depending on your budget, you can even considering a unit with intracoastal waterway and you still be no more than 15 min commute time to work.

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Intracoastal waterway -- u mean like take a boat to work?
Flag Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hello there!

I will be more than happy to assist you.

First of all; are you looking to buy or to rent? The Brickell area might be a nice area for you as there are lots of young professionals like yourself coming from all over the States and the World. The area is very save and walkable. Depending on what time you leave in the morning the commute time to and from Miami Airport is about 15 minutes.
Price of the unit depends on whether you would like to have 1 or 2 bedroom and city or bay view.

You can call me on 305 508 0899 or email me at siddons.d@ewm.com to provide me with your criteria and ill do the search for you.

Also on my website http://www.luxlifemiami.com, i have a tab called " Property search". You could start doing your own search here as well.

Regards

David Siddons
I have the perfect property for you, if you will be considering buying. I will only offer you my very own listings which are bank owned properties. Please text me your email address or email me and I will respond with photos and more information. This property will be listed between $250K - $300K.

Great neighborhoods which best matches your criteria I believe are Brickell, Downtown, Miami Beach.

I would be more than happy to send you listings for you to view.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind regards,

ENGEL & VÖLKERS
Miami, FL 33131, USA
Cell: +1-305-206-8867
Fax: +1-305-443-2226
http://www.engelvoelkers.com/miami
sophie.bamps@evusa.com

Brickell is the area that gives you the full package. Prices depend on size of condo, age of building, amenities, views etc.

I'd be happy to help you find what you need. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Happy Holidays,

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Your criteria exactly match what I was looking for 4 years ago and I choose Brickell. I am not planning on moving any time soon. It's perfect for me. But this days you are looking at 2000$+ for a 2 bedroom unit and a little less for 1 bedroom. There is a few buildings where we can negotiate a better price for you. I recently helped a family to move into a 2/2 unit in Brickell area for 1600$. Happy Holidays! Email me if you'd like more info kashapova.v@ewm.com
hi Thanks! I read about Brickell too. Howz the commute by car around 8 am and 5 pm? Whats the best route to Miami airport?
Flag Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hello redsleek:

Then you will need Brickell....this is the place to be for a single professional.

Take a look: http://www.iconbrickell.com

Iris Romero
(305) 608-5209