Rentals in San Bernardino>Question Details

Cupid Kinkyb…, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

About living in San Bernardino, I hear it's very distressed economically. Are there any nice areas?

Asked by Cupid Kinkyboots, Los Angeles, CA Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

5
Jim Dawson’s answer
I would say Take a Look to Temecula , Murrieta, and Menifee…….. great value for your money and great schools that attract good families…clean air and low crime rates…..and lots of newer cleaner homes .

where else can you find hot ballon rides , wine country, great dining, shopping we have a Norstroms rack! and Old Town

Of course glad to help you explore, Jim at 951@522 6399
Yes there are some very nice areas in the north end. Especially around the Arrowhead Country Club community and the Cal State San Bernardino area. I would be happy to show show you these areas. Please feel free to contact me at (951) 453-1862 or ginaroquet@century21.com
Yes -- there are some very nice areas in north San Bernardino. Please give me a call and I'll be very happy to show you some properties.

We are a team that works exclusively with buyers. You need your own representation, rather than working with an agent who has the listing. Listing agents have a legal, fiduciary duty to the seller, not to a buyer. There is no cost to you to use a buyers agent.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bob

Bob MIller
The Buyers Group
909-633-0181 - call
909-945-0659 - office
kbmil@aol.com - e-mail
On the North end above 30th st thru 40th st is a nice place. I sell quite a bit up there and it seems to retain its quality. It also depends how much you plan on spending. Over by Arrowhead Country club is very nice. Feel free to call me if you would like some more info. Phil Walsh 951-233-0728
There are some great area's! I have lived here for over 20 years and it's the best kept secrete in Southern California.