Rentals in San Diego>Question Details

Min-yung Hong, Renter in La Jolla, CA

A single house or townhouse in La Jolla village for 1 year starting from this July with less than 2,700/mo. Any recommendation?

Asked by Min-yung Hong, La Jolla, CA Mon Apr 22, 2013

Answers

2
There are currently 16 properties in La Jolla in the price range you indicated. They range from 1bd to 3bd. If you are interested email me your exact criteria and I will see if there are any matches and forward to you. We operate mainly in La Jolla and PB area. Thanks.
bmaher@mcubedproperties.com
You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 10,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 50,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website http://www.fbs-pm.com then contact our North County Office. 858-487-4004. Start by spelling what you need and if there is an available rental home on our site that you have interest in. You will be talking to people that know the neighborhoods you're searching. Let me know how you make out. Neil