Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Shellon McKe…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY

A realtor took me to an apartment that was rat infested. Where can I report this?

Asked by Shellon McKenzie, Brooklyn, NY Thu Aug 29, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brooklyn

Help the community by answering this question:


See link for helpful information
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 29, 2013
Dear Unspecified:

The issue should be reported to the landlord so he can take care of it and have the place exterminated. If you are not actually a tenant in the house, there is not much more you can do. If you feel as though this poses a health issue in the surrounding area, you can get in touch with NYC information by dialing 311 from any phone, or you can go to the web site page pertaining to rat infestations here:…

If I can be of further assistance please contact me direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 29, 2013
Maybe try the local health department.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer