Rentals in Fort Myers>Question Details

brandysands23, Renter in Fort Myers, FL

ANY ONE that can help! Looking for a 4-5 bedroom home in a good neighborhood in fort myers. Moving from Michigan and in need of a home by feb 1st.

Asked by brandysands23, Fort Myers, FL Sat Jan 5, 2013

Moving from Michigan and in need of a home by feb 1st. My limit is 2,000 a month and need at least 2,500 Sq Feet.

Answers

6
Living in the Bell Tower Park Gated Community has worked out very well for us. My house is for sale. It is 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bath. I am near South Fort Myers High School which my daughter loved. She has now moved on to college. I love being so close to all restaurants and shopping. Great location and this community's town house is amazing. Two pools, tennis, basketball, gym, playground and the best part is the 10 mile bike/walking path that is behind the community. We have a gate to get to it.
With the right mortgage you can pay less than $2,000/month.
Please contact Estrella with Sunshine Realty tenorioestrella@gmail.com . She specializes in rentals only.

Best of luck,
Nancy
Brandy, I have 3 potential RENTAL homes I can send you, all in very nice communities. Please click on my contact info to send me your full email address. Also, be aware that if you have pets, it makes it much more difficult to find a rental. I'm from Michigan, too—you will love it here!
Hi Brandy,
I would be happy to help you find a right home that will best suite your needs. Have you been to Fort Myers area & familiar? Are you looking to Buy or Rent? What is your time frame? Do you have kids who needs to be in schools? Do you want to be in gated community with common recreational facilites or want to be in non gated community? Are you cash buyer or will need mortgage. I have been a local full time Realtor for 29 years and will be happy to help. Please check my website and contact me.
First, it takes some time to find a place and second, if you have to be approved it takes additional time which isn't to say that we cannot find a place for you but thought you should know that up front.
Let me know if I can be of service.
Are you looking to rent - if so I may have a great rental for you!