Rental Basics in Bushwick>Question Details

fayeyoung28@…, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

would i be able to transfer my FEPS program to california?

Asked by, Brooklyn, NY Fri Aug 16, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


If it is a Federally funded program, which I don't believe that it is, you would need to discuss this with your caseworker, as well as the State of California and the City office to which applies and discuss with them your options. Any more questions give us a call.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
I’m an agent working for ReMax NYC Midtown and I’m always doing my research on property and stay in touch with the best professionals. If you simply need advice please email me at I'm experienced with rentals & sale in NYC. I’ve provided links below regarding any concerns you may have.

Finance Advice:

Bank Expertise:

Appraisal Expertise:

Legal Advice:…

Advice for Buyers:

Advice for Sellers:

Tax Concerns:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Unfortunately no. FEPS is a New York City Human Resource Service program, not a federally funded program. You would have to check if the jurisdiction that you plan to reside, for similar programs in that area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 27, 2013
You should be able too. I know section 8 you can go anywhere in the United States, which is really cool. Check with your caseworker... Jeannette Batsikas
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 19, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer