Andrea Mathe…, Renter in Glendale, AZ

why don't i get any responces for houses that i am interested in?

Asked by Andrea Matherson, Glendale, AZ Sat Jun 2, 2012

i would like to see the home

Answers

3
Matthew Goulden’s answer
I must agree, Go To Craigslist for rentals, but be careful on that site too. Never send money for keys or anything until you have seen the place. Best of all contact the rental companies directly.
Don't take this the wrong way Andrea, but are you proofreading your emails that you send to prospective landlords? Because you mis-spelled the word "responses" in your question above, and being a landlord myself, I almost always disregard emails from prospective tenants that include mis-spellings and bad grammar -- it comes across as someone who is either not serious or who won't be a responsible tenant (or that it's a scam email). So I would always proofread your emails, and make sure that they're written thoughtfully and carefully to get the highest chance of a response.
Because many ads are bogus and others are scams. Go on Craislist, but you should probably contact some property management companies or rental agents as well.

Tap