jettapoo, Renter in Laguna Woods, CA

who can i contact for a long term leese?

Asked by jettapoo, Laguna Woods, CA Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

4
hyc2005’s answer
You can contact Pat (Patrick Gallagher) from CENTURY 21 Rainbow Realty (Cell: 949-677-7816, pgallagher@century21.com). My friends had very positive experience with him in renting and buying properties at Laguna Woods Village. He's a long-time resident there and knows there inside and out and extremely helpful. Hope it helps.
Yes there are long term lease and short leases in Laguna woods. I can send what is available.
When did you want to move?
What is the max amount you want to pay for rent monthly?
Did you want a washer and dryer?
Do you have a pet?
How many bedrooms? 2 or 3
I can send both if you want to compare them. Most or all come with a garage.
There is an application and a fee to full out for Laguna woods to get a pass.

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
2-3 bedroom spaces 2 bath 1 level pets ok modern with courtyard unfurnished except for appliances.w-d fridge.garage,who takes care of yard ,what utilities are included,cable ready?thsnks callie
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013
If you answer a few questions, ie., number of bedrooms, problem with stairs, need a garage, is washer/dryer required, is a view preferred? As a 55+ specialist in Laguna Woods Village I can help you!
My daughter Susan or I will be happy to help you. Call Susan at 949-677-0357 or me at 949-307-5121. We list all property for lease on our website, lagunawoodsproperty.com. Check it out.