Rental Basics in Hammond>Question Details

Mskimmy, Renter in 46323

where in Hammond,Indiana can I find a realtor company that offers Rent with option to buy?

Asked by Mskimmy, 46323 Fri Mar 30, 2012

Answers

2
It is unlikely you will end up doing anything but renting using this method so do not waste a lot of up-front money on options or rent credits. I have never closed a take-out loan for one of these puppies. Buy hey, lease option or lease to own are popular myths these days. Just protect yourself, don’t put up a ton of front money because you believe you are actually going to own the house someday. Lots of other safety suggestions in the link below, hope they keep you from making a terrible move, good luck,
Rent with option to purchase is not something that is offered by a Real Estate Company. It is an option that a Seller gives to a Buyer. It is normally offered by a Seller who is interested in selling their property but does not have a problem renting it to someone who is willing to buy it in the very near future.

For more real estate information check out my Real Estate Consultant Page post your questions or comments and like me. Facebook.com/laslappey
Web Reference: http://LauraSlappey.com