Rental Basics in 76542>Question Details

jcjclass93, Renter in Killeen, TX

where can I find a list of rentals, that accept section 8/ housing choice vouchers in the Killeen area?

Asked by jcjclass93, Killeen, TX Wed Jun 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You should be able to contact the HUD housing office in Killeen. Also - when you call a property management office - just ask them to indicate which homes accept HUD.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 29, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Bell County > Killeen > 76542 > Rental Basics in 76542 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer