Rental Basics in 92660>Question Details

Jdog5555, Home Seller in 92660

what is the going rate for rent i have a 3bedroom 2 bath condo in Newport Beach,Ca?

Asked by Jdog5555, 92660 Fri Dec 25, 2009

Answers

2
Looks like aprox 55 properties were rented in Newport Beach going back to 11/1/09. Of all these, the average leased or rented price per SqFt was $1.85. So, take your current SqFt and multiply it by $1.85 to get an idea of what your home may rent for. Remember, an average means some are higher and some are lower. The 55 homes in question are a make up of attached and detached. If you want to see what other homes are renting for, you can view this link and enter in your particulars: http://socaloceanviews.com/custom3.shtml .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
I'll need more info to give you a realistic number. Where exactly is your unit located? Does it have an oceanview, any type of view? Are you within walking distance to beach? If you could provide me with your address and a little more about the property, I'd be happy to let you know what the going rate is. You can email me the specifics directly at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Look forward to assisting you.