Rental Basics in 94536>Question Details

Chercerv, Home Owner in Oakland, CA

property not a legal rental unit but upper duplex of parent's home,a relative pays $200 to live there.need to increase the amount given to my parents.

Asked by Chercerv, Oakland, CA Mon Aug 13, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


The members of your family who are involved should be able to work this out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 17, 2012
What is your question ?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer