Rental Basics in 14223>Question Details

Harshapur1%4…, Home Buyer in

lease renewal form

Asked by, Mon Aug 13, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I answered the question you asked back in February;

No. You must deal with your landlord or rental agent. Some landlords just prefer to do it on a verbal agreement, others have a written form. Whomever you pay the rent to is the one you should ask.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer