Rental Basics in Dallas>Question Details

jyonecotting…, Other/Just Looking in Dallas, TX

is there any second chance renter apartments avaiable.?

Asked by jyonecottingham, Dallas, TX Wed Jun 5, 2013

Answers

3
If you have not found a 2nd chance apartment yet, contact me. If you can tell me the neighborhood you are interested in and your price range, I can find you a nice place! :-)
Hi Monica-im looking for a 2 bd 2bath townhouse or flat in Addison, dallas carrollton, my current situation is my lease is up and im month to month and ive lived in my complex for 7yrs but I have a lot of late pays, filed evictions but paid within 10days that's whats hurting me in getting a apartment right now, can you please help...my boyfriend and I have steady jobs and make decent money to afford rent ive just ran into some hardships over the years, being late on my rent...Thank you Kimberly clark I can be reached at 4692884163 or kimberlyclark04@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Nov 11, 2014
Please help me i am looking for a two bed room with washer and dryer connections in oak cliff or mesquite. I have two apartments on my credit and I have been looking and can't find anything. My number is 214-776-3733 Lakisha Davis
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013
What do you mean by that? If you are referring to low credit score than it depends on the apartments as they'll review it on case by case basis. If you have a lot of eviction history than it will be tough to get approved. The bottom line everything is case by case basis.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
United Real Estate
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net