honeybunch05…, Renter in Delray Beach, FL

i would like to rent monthly first to see how i like it.. is this possible?

Asked by honeybunch057@aol.com, Delray Beach, FL Sun Jan 6, 2013

i am not ready to retire yet still have a few yrs and would like to move to Florida in a 55 active community. Is it possible to rent by month?

Answers

3
Most Homeowner Associations will not allow anything less than a 3 month rental. With all of the national recognitions for the town of Delray Beach being in "one of the 10 best small towns in th U.S., best beaches, etc., a commitment to rent for at least 1 year will not be a disappointment to most people. I will be happy to review your specific criteria and find the right place for you. Call me and share this great town of Delray Beach with me
Its very unlikely have you thought about an extended stay hotel?
Hi...Anything is possible...however most communities and/or including 55 active communities in this area are mandated by associations with a minimum of a 90 day lease.

Another thing to note is that any property leased for less than 6 months requires a tourist tax.

Please contact me for any additional info...

Patti Brooks King, ASID, Realtor Associate
Illustrated Properties of Palm Beach
561.441.4704