TERRELLMORR06, Home Owner in Waldorf, MD

how do you obtain a rental lincense in prince george's county?

Asked by TERRELLMORR06, Waldorf, MD Fri Jan 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Terrell,
Please disregard my first post. The County site shows the following useful Q&A:
How do I obtain a Rental License to rent my single-family house?A rental license is required to rent a single-family dwelling with the following exceptions: the tenant is the landlord's parent, son, daughter, sibling, grandchild, grandparent or in-law; the landlord is an active member of any branch of the United States Armed Forces, Diplomatic Corps, or Foreign Service who maintains the subject property as her or his domicile and permanent residence; or the landlord has been relocated for employment or education, maintains the subject property as her or his domicile and permanent residence. A rental license application can be obtained from Housing Enforcement at (301) 883-6100.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013
I need a rental licence for one house
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 10, 2013
Hi Terrell:
Ariana provided you fantastic information. But please be sure to hire a reputable management company. I don't represent any but there are some great ones listed right on the web. I have heard so many nightmares from past clients and family members who DID NOT take this advice. It all seems so simple but it can be much more difficult that it appears especially once the problems begin.

All the best!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 21, 2013
I'm with Real Property Management DC. We manage rentals in DC, and have a few in PG county, but do not take on new units in PG. We have a sister company that can help you with the process if needed. Good Luck!
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer