Alexandra Fr…, Renter in Chicago, IL

how do i contact someone to look at an apartment?

Asked by Alexandra Frehr, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 20, 2012

Answers

10
You can also search for properties for rent by map here - http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Email me directly - sarahz@innovativepropertyconsultants.com to set up a time to see any of these units and I will take care of it!
We're all willing to help. Call, call, call. It's free
Hi Alexandra --

Unless you are certain about one specific place, I would suggest you contact a real estate agent to set up a tour of available homes for you. Since the rental market is so fluid and fast, it will be hard for you to independently acquire an accurate list of available homes. If you think Chicago could be a home for a long time, having some initial discussions with an agent about your purchasing plans for the next 3 to 10 years could be worth your time.

We work with renters in Chicago and would be interested in hearing from you if you are still looking for excellent help.

Michael
I've just come back from a day of showing rentals. Feel free to give me a call at 773-914-5309 or email me at bbiederman@citypointrealty.com. Our City Point Realty office is located on the near north side & I am most familiar with the area (as well as all others!). Barbara Biederman
I would be happy to help you find a new place. It is a good idea to run your free credit report first. It is a bit of a landlords market now and have a good credit score will help sell yourself as a responsible tenant.

Best of luck,

Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
IvanSagel@DwellOneRealty.com
Hi Alexandrea,

Work with a leasing agent, it will be in your best interest. I have two leasing agents at my office that work exclusively with rentals.

Feel free to contact me and I can have them assist you immediately.

Jose Hernandez, sfr
Coldwell Banker
312-788-7079
You will be very popular today. Any agent can help you find a rental. The market for rentals on the near north side is pretty strong and 'tends' to favor the landlord depending on what you are looking for/price point and location. I just had a 1br in Sandburg that took 3 days to rent. Let me know if you would like some help.
I, too, would be glad to help you look. If you've seen something online, I could set up a showing. If you need help with a search, first I'd find out what you are looking for, size, cost and amenities. Then figure out what geographical area works best for you. After we put that into the MLS I can send listings to your email, where you'll be able to look at pictures of the interior of apartments.Pick a few you like and I'll set up a tour. All this is free to you because the landlord pays us to find a tenant. Give me a call to get started.
Diane Boyle
Cell:773-343-4114
Prudential Rubloff
Get a good leasing agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the leasing process, at no cost to you. If you need a referral, I would be happy to help!
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Using a Realtor will aid your search process immensely.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me directly.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
billjdeligiannis@yahoo.com