Rental Basics in Bronx>Question Details

Stephen Adet…, Renter in Bronx, NY

how can i buy a condo with a bad credit?

Asked by Stephen Adetunji, Bronx, NY Fri Aug 30, 2013

Answers

5
Stehen,

In the event that you have bad credit, fixing your credit is the best outcome, other then that you can always just have someone else co-sign with you on a lease.

Erjon Marku
Exit Realty Search
347-445-2986
You should look into repairing your credit in any event. Long term value in good credit. You can contact me for help with your credit issues.
Depends on just how bad the credit is; if purchasing with a mortgage, there are other factors involved that determine qalifcation, therefore for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer.
Stehen,

You can pay cash, but the condo board may still refuse to allow you to move in if you have bad credit.

I recommend you have your credit repaired before trying to purchase a home.

Be very careful ... lots of shysters out there trying to take advantage of folks.

If you are interested in doing this, I refer all of my clients to an excellent attorney/law firm that focuses on credit repair so they do not have to help you file a bankruptcy.

Please call David R. Weiner, Esq. at Michael B Schulman & Associates.
631-622-2080
dweiner@mbslegal.com
Hi Stephen,

It's going to be rather difficult, but not impossible. Feel free to give me a call so we can discuss. Thanks.

David Rodriguez
drodriguez@exitrealtysearch.com
718.451.6859