Question Details

M Rosie Reyes, Renter in Chino, CA

how can I get a hold of the owner to view the home?

Asked by M Rosie Reyes, Chino, CA Thu May 2, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


If the owner of a home has their home listed with a real estate agent, your best action would be to contact them instead of the owner.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer