Rental Basics in Tucson>Question Details

Frances  Per…, Home Buyer in Walnut Creek, CA

homes for sale, central tucson

Asked by Frances Perow, Walnut Creek, CA Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

9
Hello Frances,

What are you looking for? I live and work in Central Tucson, currently working with several buyers (including out of state like yourself) looking to purchase in Central Tucson. The inventory is down, but still some nice properties available. Do you have a search criteria? If so, call a local Realtor, and get started. You will get a plethora agents to choose from on here, or you can ask friends, family, co-workers for referrals.

Are you pre-approved? Regardless of which Realtor you work with, any buyer in today's market must get pre-approved first. It is free, no obligation & I can recommend locally owned Nova Home Loans, Vice President Paul Volpe at (520) 241-4048.

Of course I would like to work with you, please feel free to click on my profile to read past client reviews. Buyer's have a choice who to work with, not all agents are created equal.

Wish you the best of luck.

Spirit
(520) 471-6900
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 18, 2012
Francis, my office is in Central Tucson and that is a good share of my business. The inventory is not great but there are always new houses going on the market every day. Let me know what you are looking for and I will set up a free search for you. Ric925az@gmail.com 520-548-8940. I and my Team hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Frances,

Would you like assistance finding a home to purchase in central? I can help - please give me a call.

I do business in the central areas, and previously lived central myself. I currently have a listing with a fantastic price that you may wish to see. 1800+ sf home located only 3 miles to the University, off of Columbus and 5th Street. Please look up 812 N Desert Avenue, Tucson, 85711. MLS # 21310327

Any other properties of interest? I'm just a phone call away!

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-730-5540
TucsonKat@gmail.com
The fastest and best way to find a home is to hire a Realtor. As your buyer's agent, there is no cost to you. The seller pays all commissions to the agent to sell. That way you save a lot of time in finding just the right home and have a professional looking after your interests. If you need further help let me know at 520-548-8940 or ric925az@gmail.com. Good luck
Hi Frances,

I would suggest the following:

1. Check Tucson's Multiple Listing Service: http://www.tarmls.com/public_search.html

2. Hire a local real estate agent (at no cost to you) that will represent your interests (most likely the seller will have an agent representing him/her).

If you have any additional questions fell free to contact me.

Alberto Chamorro
http://www.OldPuebloProperties.com
Frances, Our Team can find exactly what you are looking for. Let us know what you are looking for and your price range and we can get started. With you email and phone number, we will set up a free viewing portal that will show you all the homes meeting your criteria. We will also need to know how you will be paying for the home as not all homes are available for financing. Thanks, and we hope to hear from you soon.
They sure are! Lots of good deals available now!

http://www.SweetDesertHome.com
Frances, what price range? for investment or yourself?
I am not sure what your question is but if you are looking for a home to buy in central Tucson I can certainly help you. Give me a call or email me and we can get started helping you find a home.

Sam Zobrest
Owner/ broker
Wildcat Realty & Property Management
520-312-8032
sam@realtywildcats.com