Rental Basics in Chatsworth>Question Details

Bbjmcse,  in Chatsworth, Los Ange...

can i list a house for rent with you?

Asked by Bbjmcse, Chatsworth, Los Angeles, CA Wed Nov 16, 2011

Answers

11
Richard "RJ" Kas’ answer
Have you found anyone you feel comfortable listing with yet? I would be happy to assist you if you havent.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0690 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Hi Bbjmcse,

Yes you can list your house for rent with me. I've actually completed a lot of leases in the past couple of years for owners like yourself and with tenants both local and those moving here from outside the area. I handle the marketing , screening and preparation of documents for you, with a goal of getting you the highest rental from a quality tenant in the shortest amount of time. Let me know if I can help you.

William Yarbro
Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
310-571-1340
Hi Bbjmcase-
Are you wondering if you place your available condo on Trulia and find a renter or are you lookiing to hire a real estate professional to handle the lease for you?
If you want to place your propertyon Trulia and handle the work of finding a leasee and making sure he/she is quaified, etc, on you own, you can absolutely do that. I've seen several properties for lease on Trulia offered by the owner and no real estate agent.

If you would like to hire a real estate professional to tackle the pleasurable job of leasing your condo, I'd love to talk about it.
Feel free to call me at 323-219-4480 or shoot me an email at lynnleglaire@gmail.com

Cheers-
Lynn Le Glaire

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 20, 2011
Hi Bbjmcse,

I would like to offer you my services by consulting with you on the best strategies to use to reach a positive outcome! The best way is for me to visit the subject property and establish comparables and strategies.

If you're happy with what I suggest, I will happily list your property and save you the time and hassle of having to do it yourself. What time this week suits you best to meet?

Mimi
cell: 323 274 6995
Of course, you can. Let me know when we can meet and look at the property for listing it.

http://www.tammybehnam.com
Hi Bbjmcse,

If you would like to list your home for rent on Trulia, you can submit it to us via the link below. Please note however that you'll need to update your profile to indicate that you are a landlord before doing so.

If you need help with this, just let us know: http://www.trulia.com/help/

Best Wishes,

Emily
Yes! You can list and sell a rental property. Although you should advise the tenant that you intend to list and sell home so they can cooperate with the tranasction. Please call me if you need assistance in selling or managing your rental. 626-712-7391
At Horizon Companies we bring over 250 years of combined experience in real estate brokerage, property management, property tax reassessments and escrow services. We are brokers and REALTORS® that use official CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® forms and provide full property management services based on your needs. We can advertise and show your home, interview and screen prospective renters, facilitate the lease execution and move-in process, and perform repairs and maintenance as necessary. This ensures that you get a well-qualified renter to live in your home. Additionally, we act swiftly when responding to your needs because we have many remote office locations throughout Greater L.A. in cities such as Westlake Village, Encino, Northridge, Studio City, West Hollywood, Silver Lake, Miracle Mile, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Marina del Rey. With this many extra sets of eyes and ears, you can feel secure that your investment home is being cared for by us. Please visit out website to learn more about our company. Please also feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions that I can answer for you. Thank you and we look forward to working with you.

Austin Chen, REALTOR®
Real Estate Investment Specialist
DRE #: 01898306
Mobile: 310.948.2629
Email: austinjchen@gmail.com
Website: hrela.com
Your local real estate agent can help you to rent your property. So you may talk to local real estate agent.
Yes, we do assist in locating tenants and managing the contracts and move-in, we also have a full service property maangment service. Let me know how we can help, If you'd like to send me the address I can take a look at the market comparables for you. We do full screenings and have access to very good contracts that protect you from undesirable tenant issues.

Let me know,
Aaron Belliston
aaron@bmrla.com
Web Reference: http://www.bmrla.com
Thank you for email. Yes I handle house leases as part of my real estate services, where is the property located please? And can you give a brief description? Thank you,

Michel Bron
Keller Williams Really
Web Reference: http://www.MichelBron.com