Rental Basics in 21244>Question Details

Tammy Willia…, Home Buyer in 21244

Wondering if anyone here know of any dwn pymt assistant monies for balt,co. Recently preapprove with contract now expected down pymt not here .

Asked by Tammy Williams, 21244 Tue Dec 6, 2011

Answers

2
Most programs in Baltimore County require that you complete counseling before you go under contract to be eligible (Maryland CDA, Baltimore County MALP). The exception to that would be the Federal Home Loan Bank's (FHLB) first time buyer program. The program is good anywhere in the state of Maryland but you do need to be within the income limits based on the number of people in your household. This program would give you up to $7500 in FORGIVABLE funds. You do have to do some counseling, but it can be done after you are under contract.

I have blog about down payment assistance programs, you can find more info there, or feel free to contact me!

thanks!
I' ve helped many clients with down payment assistance in Baltimore County. If you would like to give me a call at 4438642391 I could point you in the right direction and help your out.

Samson Doyle