Rental Basics in 77040>Question Details

Gonza, Other/Just Looking in 77040

Whom i need to contact for get a VA Loan in houston

Asked by Gonza, 77040 Fri Mar 2, 2012

hi i need a Financial i decided to apply VA Loan whom i need to contact to get a loan thanks in advance

Answers

3
Carolyn Wolfe’s answer
I have a list of three super loan officers to choose from (Espanol) if you would like to send me a messege.
There has never been a better time to get a VA loan, and Thank You for serving out country.

The 77040 zip is not far from my office and there are some really great deals out there! Feel free to check out my and my fellow Realors websites and see how you will feel most comfortable with.
Hello Gonza,

I'm a Realtor in the 77040 area and I live there as well. My loan officer Susan with Prestige Mortgage Group will be able to help you with that. Her number is 713-824-0844. She will also be able to get you the lowest rate. I would love to help you find a new home in this area. I know where the cozy neighborhoods are in this zipcode. Please give me a call as well as Susan. We work together and will be able to make this process as smooth as possible for you.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kallie Coleman
RE/MAX Professional Group
VA Loan Houston - Magical Finance At Doorstep

From today onwards your financial problem will be at end.VA Loan Houston offers Home Loan Houston, Mortgage Loan Houston and Veteran Loan Houston. Get Low Rates Home Loan Houston with friendly service. Call Us for 24/7 loan Consultation your search stops here : 713-364-8913

VA Loans Houston USA
9770 W. Little York Rd | Houston, TX 77040
713-364-8913
http://www.valoanshoustonusa.com/