Rental Basics in Rockville>Question Details

Merciful2sla, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Where would I find a good inexpensive attorney?

Asked by Merciful2sla, Baltimore, MD Thu Mar 14, 2013

I have gone through hell with my previous landlord. From bed bugs to a leaking ceiling,being forced out, to homeless. I need an attorney to represent me in this case. The clerks calls him, give him information, holds the motions and sends them to the courtroom when a certain judge who is well known for denying motions is on the bench. These are corrupt people who have a system designed to keep low income people or the ones on their way up down. They are getting away with so much. I pray that the Holy Spirit will destroy the works of the devil, wickedness in high places. Satan you are defeated and the gaits of hell shall not prevail againts the children of the most high "King" your kingdom is coming down right now! In the mighty, powerful, omnipotent name of Jesus Christ. Your works are destroyed. This is my prayer in Jesus name AMEN and AMEN

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Merciful2sla,

You can go to the Landlord/Tenant dispute your case

If you follow the instructions and keep any supporting documents and pictures then ou can accomplish getting results by using the District Court Self Help Center.

Remember, God tells us that we will always have shelter and food if we put our complete trust and faith in Him. He will never forsake you or leave you without a roof over your head. He also says: "VENGENCE IS MINE". Give the landlord up to God and trust that he will deliver yo from this pain and suffering.


Catherine Purcell
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Cell 202 573-6035

Over 25 years of Real Estate and Mortgage experience
focused on educating my clients so you can make an informed decision that best suits your needs!

MLO# 194172 FIMC NMLS# 2289
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
The state Attorney General's office might be able to help. I'd start there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
Are you in Rockville or Baltimore? You might try contacting the bar association or real estate attorney clubs, something like that.

Only tell them the first 3 sentences youve posted here...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer