Rental Basics in Austin>Question Details

Carl Webb, Renter in Austin, TX

Where can I get information about good cause eviction rights for tenants that live in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) apartments?

Asked by Carl Webb, Austin, TX Sun Mar 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I'd contact a good Real Estate Attorney. Realtors are forbidden to give legal advice, so you probably won't get a lot of answers on this forum. Let me know if you need a referral.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 25, 2013
Try the Austin Tenants' Council.

IMO, they are the best deal going when it comes to assisting tenants with their rights.

Good luck, dude.

peace in your home,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 24, 2013
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer