William D. M…, Renter in 43221

When I read the listing on the Trulia website it states that a two car garage is listed as part of the rental price. . . ?

Asked by William D. Menges, 43221 Sat Apr 23, 2011

When you arrive at the property, to be shown the house, the rental price changes (?) due to us wanting the the garage also. The agent states that the owner uses this garage to store personal items in . . ?

Is this false advertising?

Answers

3
Bill let me check it,since close to me.would be hard to rent w/o gargage,huh they should of disclosed that ,seller is using his gargage,or you wouldnt of called them,right?
Sounds like somebody made a mistake in advertising. Better care should have been taken in knowing the terms of the contract before placing the ad. This may not have been intentional. But, not sure since I am not familiar with the ad or the situation.
Web Reference: http://teresabutler.com
It certainly may be but would have to see the listing and how it is written. False advertising may be harsh, could be misleading.......