Rental Basics in Las Vegas>Question Details

Bwayne, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

What should I bring with me when I come to look at apartments?

Asked by Bwayne, Las Vegas, NV Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

5
The requirements for locking up a rental differ from property to property depending on the property management company and/or the landlord's requirements.

We can help explain the details of each property you are interested in so you know what to expect ahead of time.

We offer a free rental search. If you would like to get a feel for what is out there in your price range with out having to weed out all of the unavailable properties. You can start your free rental search here: http://tinyurl.com/ahtzp4x

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
You should have the following easily accessible if you want to submit an application:
Copy of a valid id, copy of your social security card, last three pay stubs (or other proof of income), last 2 years address history and phone numbers for previous landlord(s), car info and license plate numbers, picture of any pets, reference(s), access to certified funds for application fees and/or deposits.
A checkbook for sure, print out your full credit report and if you think it might be competitive...maybe some cookies!
Oh also, any recommendations from previous landlords!
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
A good attitude and a tape measure so that you can see if your furniture fits into the place that you like.
Drive license, Credit report (within 3 months) You may get it from web: annualcreditreport.com for free.to avoid pay high credit check fee to landlord.
Proof of Employment (copy of recently paycheck)
Application fee ($30-150) If you find a perfect target you need to apply right away.
Email me:wupeggy22@yahoo.com if you need my service.