Justasking, Other/Just Looking in Newbury Park, CA

What is typically included in the rental of a single family house in the Dos Vientos area?

Asked by Justasking, Newbury Park, CA Sun Jun 19, 2011

Gardening services, water, trash, sewage, pest control, HOA, ...?

Answers

2
Dos Vientos is a great family area. Typically the owner will include the HOA and most other costs are negotiable. I would be happy to help you with your choices of a rental in that area. There are presently 5 homes available in that area with a range of prices. Let me know how I can help you. I am always available to help and to answer questions. 310-435-5926 Regards, Christy
We would be happy to email you a link to the MLS showing the 5 actives and 2 leased homes (past 3 months) in Dos Vientos ($2600/mo-$10K/mo). All real estate is negotiable, but a landlord will typically pay for HOA dues, so any water, trash and sewage if included in the HOA dues would not be additional to the tenant. Let us know what you a hoping to accomplish in real estate, and possibly we can provide guidance and direction to empower you to reach your goals: