In choosing a Gurantor, one should ask somebody who knows them well and for many years as the relationship will be truly tested. Most Guarantors are relatives of the renter. The trick is to find someone who realizes that they are in the legal line of fire (if you will) if the renter fails to meet their obligation to pay.
Income requirement: 80-100 x monthly rent.
Standard Paperwork needed:
1. Current Employment letter stating position held, date hire & yearly salary.
2. 3 recent pay stubs.
3. Current Bank statement s â€“ checking & savings
4. Copy of valid state photo id. Current passport & or driving license.
1. First two pages of the last two years tax returns 1040 ( 2010 & 2011 )
2. Current Bank statement â€“ checking & savings
3. Copy of valid state photo id. Current passport & or driving license.