Rental Basics in 28031>Question Details

Amy, Home Seller in Cornelius, NC

What is the rental market like for Cornelius, NC.?

Asked by Amy, Cornelius, NC Mon Mar 2, 2009

I have had my house on the market for about 50 days (I know that isn't too long), but my young daughters and I are separated from my husband and we would like to "get a move on". Ours is a 2700sq ft home in walking distance to the local elementary school. We have hardwoods throughout the first floor. How hard would it be to find renters for about $1300/month?

Answers

3
If you live near J V Washam Elementary, my husband and I have two daughers and are new residents to the Cornelius Area. We love it here and our currntly squished into a 3 bdrm condo. We are looking for a nice home to rent and are affluent indivdiuals who care about taking care of a home. Give me a shout if your home is still available for rent Childerski@yahoo.com or call me at 704-998-7026 (Kimberly) We may be just the renters you are looking for!
It sounds like a great home. I would recommend speaking with Andrew at Shearer Realty. He is a personal friend and a property manager. He has the experience to get you a renter. I attached the web site.
Shearer Realty
6600 E Wt Harris Blvd # D
Charlotte, NC 28215-5126
(704) 567-8200

Kindest Regards,
Jeff Monfils
Bastille Real Estate
Phi. 2:3&4
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Hi Amy,
You could call some property managment companies and have them give you a quote over the phone. I have rented several that way and they charge a percentage of the first month so it's pretty easy. I have one for rent right now and traffic has been quite slow but it is on the lake too so it may be a seasonal thing. If you want some reccomendations on who to call, let me know.
Warren.