Rental Basics in 08835>Question Details

Keith, Both Buyer and Seller in Manville, NJ

What is the house rental market like in Manville for a 900sqft 3 BR/1BT home with a garage and basement?

Asked by Keith, Manville, NJ Tue Oct 13, 2009

How much rent could I reasonably expect to receive, and how long before I could expect to find a qualified tenant?

Answers

5
Jeanne Feenick’s answer
Hi Keith, evaluating your home as a rental property is the same analysis as evaluating it for sale. A market analysis is what you need - looking at comparable rentals to guide you on price and terms.

If you need more assistance, I'd be happy to help you.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Manville, is one of the neatest and safe town to live it. It is close to major highways. Your $ goes a bit farther in this town. Rent is a great option to buying. I would highly reccommend Manville to live in.
Hi Keith,

Here is a link to all currently available residential rentals in Manville:

http://emailrpt.gsmls.com/public/show_public_report_rpt.do?r…

I also looked briefly at the rentals that have rented since January of this year - days on market varied from 6 to 164 with an average of just over 29 days on the market.

How quickly a rental unit rents is dependent on a few things including the condition of the property and whether or not the landlord takes care of paying the real estate fee (if you list it with a Realtor).

I hope I have helped, please let me know if you have any other questions!

Jennifer