Rental Basics in New York>Question Details

Jordan Giha, Real Estate Pro in Stony Brook, NY

What is the best way to keep in contacts with clients when you get about 50 phone calls a day?

Asked by Jordan Giha, Stony Brook, NY Wed Sep 26, 2012

For example...
I am the leasing consultant at my private equity firm, and I deal with pretty large portfolio. I get about 50 phone calls a day and 95% of the calls come from craigslist. I am always telling people to reply to the ad that they just got my number from but 9 out of 10 actually do. Is there an iPhone app for this? Thanks in advance & my apologies if it was a stupid question.

Answers

3
Thank you both for the speedy responses. I will contact you if I have any questions! Thanks!!!
Top producer is a good choice too. It does have a linked desktop/phone app and will allow for action plans and more. I started to use it this year and am quite happy with it. Feel free to contact me with questions
Jordan, this is not a stupid question.

I am not aware of a phone app, but every phone call we get is recorded into Outlook with ... what property they called on...their name/number...the disposition of the caller, etc., and dated.

A call is not just for the ad...we can sometimes make a "fit" on another or future property if we keep their information in a format that can be recalled.

If you are not totally familiar with how to "rig" Outlook to work for you, feel free to give me a call and I will discuss with you further. 631-425-6150