Rental Basics in 19124>Question Details

voyage1985, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

What documents can I get from a "potential" landlord that will provide info on property inspected & had clearance from asbetos & lead paint?

Asked by voyage1985, Philadelphia, PA Thu Feb 21, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Philip J. Cunningham Sr’s answer
The City of Philadelphia as of 12/21/2012 Requires that a Lead Base Paint Certification be done every two years and when there is a change in Tenants this information is available from the Landlord any questions can be asked at the 311 City of Philadelphia Dept of L&I. Please call me at 215-725-5700 X49 if I can help

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 22, 2013
Thank you for your info.
Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer