John Reagan, Other/Just Looking in Staten Island, NY

What can you tell me about the section 8 electronic direct deposit program?

Asked by John Reagan, Staten Island, NY Wed Nov 4, 2009

Answers

2
JOSEPH RUNFOLA JR, BROKER, GRI’s answer
New York City Housing Authority accepts enrollment requests from Section 8 landlords for direct deposit of their Section 8 payments. Landlords who take part in the Electronic Direct Deposit program have the immediate availability of funds, no lost checks, and no need to deposit paper checks.
The new direct deposit program, and new customer self service are NYCHA’s efforts
to provide value added service to participating Section 8 landlords. The customer self-service portal provides the expanded capability to review inspection notices to help expedite the resolution of issues related to meeting apartment standard guidelines. Another improvement will allow landlords to send email requests to NYCHA staff responsible for voucher processing to speed resolution of issues and allow electronic transmittal of documents. A full set of Leased Housing Directives outlining practices
and procedures is also now available to landlords on the portal, and is accessible by a password provided by NYCHA.
Web Reference: http://www.clovelake.com
I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR 18 MONTHS MY UNEMPLOYEMENT IS STOPING I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO i HAVCVE NO FAMILY
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012