Rental Basics in Phoenix>Question Details

Sándor Lau, Both Buyer and Seller in Eugene, OR

What are typical property management fees in the Phoenix area and who can recommend a reliable property manager for single and multifamily properties?

Asked by Sándor Lau, Eugene, OR Tue Jan 8, 2013

for an out of state investor?

Answers

12
Jennie Miller PLLC’s answer
I would be happy to work with you! I have extensive experience in property management with both single family and multi family units. I have extensive recommendations on my Trulia profile so that you can see the quality of my work. You can view my profile my clicking on my photo beside my answer here. As you can see property management fees can vary depending on how your management agreement with an agent is structured. I would be happy to work with you and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Prestige Property Management......they are amazing and they are very reasonable. I met the owners personally and they are the real deal. They are super professional and they are a one stop shop company that delivers. Contact Lori Kartchner 602-600-8420. No hidden fees and they manage 27 of our investors properties in Phoenix.
Hi Sandor,
Management fees can vary. My company charges a flat rate, not a percentage of the lease. I would be happy to speak with you about doing a bid for your properties. My name is Ann Gregory, I am the Broker for Gregory Real Estate and Management, LLC. You can read about my company at RentsPHX.com, we have a very low vacancy rate and work hard at keeping costs down for owners. You can reach me in the office at 602-989-3411 or Ann@RentsPHX.com. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards Ann
Hi Sandor,

I am the owner / designated broker for Position Realty and we are a full service brokerage company. Our property management fees are very competitive at 4% of annual lease to lease your property and 8% monthly fee to manage the property.

Here is what we offer:

~ FREE Direct Deposit
~ FREE Rental Analysis
~ Creative Marketing
~ Details background (Credit, employment verification, criminal, sex offender, eviction history, previous landlord inquiry)
~ Monthly Accounting
~ Rental Tax Payment
~ HOA Notices and Violation
~ Much Much More!

All of this and much more is all included in the price quoted above. Please give me a call to discuss our property management services in greater details.

Sean Heideman, Broker / Owner
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
Typically and on average, $295 up front fee, 4% of annual lease as lease up fee which includes the commission to the tenants agents, 10% of annual rent for management fee. Call Phil Rosenberg at 480.473.4532.

$295 covers:
10-25 plus photos for:

The MLS System and multiple websites
Installation of Post and Sign with color flyers advertising availability
Wide angle photos and a copy of the file sent to you
Creation of a Property Address Website

We take another 50-100 or so pictures of the inside and outside before a tenant moves in so there is no question about the condition of the house resulting from a tenant. These are given out to you, the tenant, and kept here on a URL (web page).

We supply your home with an electronic lock box only licensed Realtors can use to get in.

We interview and take applications from all applicants and run the following checks:
1) Credit
2) Verify employment
3) Verify any previous rental history
4) Do a National Criminal Search
5) Do a National Sexual Predator Search
6) Do a National Eviction Search
7) Homeland Security Check
We manage over 800 properties here at our brokerage. We deal with all types of investors, some have 60 or 70 properties down to clients who have 1 or 2 properties. Our rates are very competetive. Please contact Dave Stringham at 623-979-0065 to discuss your property management needs.

Rachel Shanahan
Century 21 Northwest
623-979-0065
I can recommend a great company that charges an $85 flat fee.
Drop me an email or call me at 480-370-6520.
We also do nothing but property management and I would be happy to talk with you about your needs. I can supply you with references if you wold like and if you have a moment , please check out our website, http://www.paramountpmr.com. Our fees will of course depend on the type of property you have and how many, but typically between 6-10%.

Keri Baker
Paramount Property Management & Realty
Sandor,
You have several options in this market from flat rate fees to percentage fees based on the type of property, number of properties you have and the level of service you desire. If I can be of further assistance, feel free to contact me.
The start up fee can vary, but the usual monthly fees are 8-10% of the gross monthly rent.
I would call Riana King:
Riana King
Sales Manager
Real Property Management Titanium
Riana.King@rpmtitanium.com
Direct - 480-721-4328
http://www.RPMTitanium.com
Tell her Bob Dickinson sent you. She is great to work with and will give you straight answers.
Hi Sandor,

Check out our website. We are happy to answer any questions you have.

http://www.burkerealtyonline.com/
Sandor

We handle Property Management out of our Brokerage. I'm the designated broker and personally handle the property management side of the business.

How large is your portfolio and where is it located?