Rental Basics in 95864>Question Details

Cwilson, Home Owner in 95864

What are rental rates for a 2,000 sq. ft. home old Sierra Oaks?

Asked by Cwilson, 95864 Sun Jun 10, 2012

3 bedrooms , 2.5 baths, two fireplaces, family room, formal living room, beautiful backyard, previously owners primary residence so all work was done high quality, very near Sierra Oaks Elementary School, American River Parkway

Answers

3
We pay $2350 for a similar sounding home w a pool.
Rentals in the Sierra Oaks neighborhood demand a higher rental rate. You may want to review homes on sacrentals.com to do a comparative of what homes are renting in the area as well as the what homes rented for in the neighborhood.

Please let me know if you are going to rent the home. I have a client who is looking in the area at this time.
Sounds like a beautiful home! I have to admit, I am not a rent expert, but I do advise my investor clients to work off of a $1 per square foot formula and adjust from there. You are in an upside community so you will be looking at a slightly better rent--whereas someone in say, Del Paso Heights, might be looking at less rent.

I would advise seeing what other homes in the area are renting for, or contact a property management company, ask them what they could rent your home for. Don't hire them if you don't want to--they should be willing to give you some market value info over the phone.