Rental Basics in Spanaway>Question Details

Terri, Both Buyer and Seller in Spanaway, WA

We're relocating to Savannah, GA and currently own a home in Spanaway, WA. We want to rent our house in spanaway, WA . Whats the best route to

Asked by Terri, Spanaway, WA Thu Sep 10, 2009

go?

Answers

4
just PCS'd from Ft Stewart to JBLM...Long Drive, 2900 miles....
People in that area have had good luck with Double Z Rentals. They're located in Spanaway and work with the Military.

Double Z, Inc. Property Management
14401 Pacific Ave. S. Tacoma, WA 98444
PO BOX 44839 Tacoma, WA 98448
Phone: (253) 531-9431
Find a good management company, as that's near Fort Lewis, may I assume you are relocated because of service demands, so there are many management companies in the area, ask some of your friends and others that are doing the same. Don't try and rent and manage it your self, but get a good management company, check them out like any thing else.

Best to you.
You will need to use a property manager. We have the ability here at Windermere Commencement to serve your needs with selling or renting the house. Feel free to call me 253-495-4655, and I can connect you to the property management folks.